Head Chef – Paris – AF008
Leadership, enthusiasm, energy and creativity are the only essentials.
Head Chef required to join the team at our iconic French Parisian Brasserie; part of an award-winning international restaurant group that still retains that family feel. Open seven days per week for lunch and dinner, the restaurant serves museum goers, locals, and tourists both indoors and outdoors all year round. Located near one of Europe’s largest Contemporary Art centres.
Searching for a Head Chef that is passionate about working with great products, sensitive to the needs of the restaurant and clientele but with your own culinary identity, and you want to develop and encourage your kitchen team.
- Lead a team of fifteen to create and execute a diverse, seasonal, balanced menu, serving around 100-150 covers per service.
- Manage scheduling, control costs, and inspire your team to learn and be better every day.
- Take care of a small onsite garden, compost and beehives (we have a beekeeper).
- Autonomy regarding choice of products and suppliers according to the principles of the group.
- Possibility of proposing your own sous-chef as well as purchase of kitchen equipment as necessary.
- French language skills a definite advantage.
- Negotiable – circa 65,000 Euro’s
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Assistance in securing an apartment